The first part of your pregnancy is a time of physical and emotional changes. Sometimes it’s hard to know if something going on with your body is normal or a potential crisis.
Please contact your provider immediately if you experience:
- Painful cramping
- Bright red vaginal bleeding
- Severe, constant headaches, especially if accompanied by any changes in your vision
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Fever at or over 100.4° F or 38° C, or
- Inability to keep liquids down due to nausea or vomiting, resulting in a decreased amount of urine
In fact, when in doubt, call your healthcare team, or go to the emergency department at any time during your pregnancy.