As you get further and further along in your pregnancy, it’s even more important to be aware of how you’re feeling, and what your body’s doing.
Please contact your healthcare team if you’re experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Fever at or over 100.4° F or 38° C
- Painful cramping
- Bright red vaginal bleeding
- Severe, constant headaches especially if accompanied by any changes in your vision
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea, or
- The inability to keep liquids down due to nausea or vomiting, resulting in a decreased amount of urine
In fact, you should feel free to contact your healthcare team with any questions or concerns at any time during your pregnancy.